Skills Benchmarking Day
i-coach’s Skills Benchmarking Day is an opportunity to benchmark your current skill set against peers and against i-coach’s accredited programme criteria.
Who is it for?
- Anyone considering an i-coach programme and wanting to explore, based on their current experience and skills, which programme (Foundation, Certificate, Conversion, Masters or Doctorate) is best suited to their development as a professional coach
- Practicing coaches who want to assess their current skill set against peers and i-coach’s accredited programme criteria
- Attending the Skills Benchmarking Day is mandatory for students wishing to enrol at Certificate level
What is involved in the day?
- Half a day of skills practice within a learning cohort
- 1:1 tutorial with i-coach faculty coach to provide feedback from the skills practice session and to discuss your professional background and aspirations for your journey to developing professional coaching practice
What do you get from participating?
- A certificate of participation
- A 1:1 tutorial to provide feedback on the session from a faculty coach
- Written feedback
When do they run?
i-coach run Skills Benchmarking Days for intake of the Certificate in Coaching Practice Programme.
Time: 09:30 – 17:00 (may be a half day depending on size of the group)
Location: Central London
Fee: £245 plus VAT (non-refundable)
For more information or to register telephone 020 7129 1442 or email email@example.com.